Welcome to my Rune Factory 3 Site

Although HarvestMoonForever remains my primary site, you will find all my posts and Guides for Rune Factory 3 on this site. I created a site for Grand Bazaar in this manner and it has proven quite useful. The actual Guides as always will be published by IGN as well.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Format for Rune Factory 3 Guides on this Site

There is a new option to add stand-alone 'Pages' to any site rather than publishing posts. I therefore have used this option to create a Page for each of my Rune Factory 3 Guides. If you look at the top of the page, you should see 'Tabs' for each of the preliminary RF3 Guides. As any site can have a total of 10 separate Pages, I intend to create a Page for each of my Rune Factory 3 Guides. If any one has trouble accessing these Pages, please let me know and I will publish the Guides as posts instead.

Posts about the game will appear on this Page, which is the 'Home' Tab.

Note: If this system proves to be practical, I shall publish my Grand Bazaar Guides in similar fashion as Pages on my Grand Bazaar site.

No comments:

Post a Comment