Welcome to my Rune Factory 3 Site

Although HarvestMoonForever remains my primary site, you will find all my posts and Guides for Rune Factory 3 on this site. I created a site for Grand Bazaar in this manner and it has proven quite useful. The actual Guides as always will be published by IGN as well.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to use my RF3 Guides

My Rune Factory 3 Guides are published as stand-alone Pages at the top of this page. They are published on IGN as well, but I sometimes am able to update further after the file is sent to IGN, so you should be able to find the latest versions of my Guides here at present. All of them are 'works in progress' obviously. The General Guide/Walkthrough should contain information about all aspects of the game, apart from the personal data about the various Characters and Events. You will find those in the Characters Guide. The Characters Guide includes text of the Request Events, but I created a Requests Guide as a separate Quick Reference Guide, so that, when it is completed, a player can go through all the Requests to see which ones offer Rewards that he/she needs most and then accept those first. The Recipes Cookbook Guide will be the Guide with the latest updates in terms of Recipes and the Bestiary and Dungeons Guide will have the latest Monster and Dungeon data. Finally, the Items Guide will have the latest information in terms of Items.

Ultimately, my Guides overlap considerably and it is difficult to update all Guides constantly which is why you will find more up-to-date information usually in the Guide that is specific to one area of the game. When the Guides are fairly complete, I hope ALL will be updated equally!

No comments:

Post a Comment